Payment Policy

We will take 30% advance as a deposit to start work on order and remaining 70% once an order is completed. You can make payment by wire transfer, cheque, and PayPal.

You are required to pay in full before you can pick up your item(s). All goods remain the property of Finox Brooch Pins, returnable on demand until payment has been received in full. Cheque purchases will not be shipped until the Cheque has been cleared.

Please take great care when entering our account details for direct transfers. Recovering funds transferred into the wrong account is a difficult, time-consuming, and costly process. Any payment into a wrong account is not deemed to be payment and the recovery of any funds transferred into a wrong account is the customer’s responsibility.

If any order is canceled, the customer will be notified within 24 – 72 hours of the problem and it is then the customer’s responsibility to replace the order with his/her correct information within 48 hours.

If you have any questions/comments about the payment policy, please feel free to e-mail us at info@finoxbroochpins.com

My Cart
Close Wishlist
Close Recently Viewed
Compare Products (0 Products)
Compare Product
Compare Product
Compare Product
Compare Product
Categories